- At the weekend – Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday – and in the case of stays close to public holidays, the minimum stay is two nights
- During extended weekends – and public holidays close to a weekend – such as Easter, the minimum stay is three nights.
- You pay a €15 supplement for one single night.
- TV provided in each room and WiFi throughout the house.
- Rooms are vacated at 10:30 am of the day of departure.
- Please let us know your assumed time of arrival.
- Early check-in is always possible in consultation – you can come and collect the keys from 10:30 am, leave your luggage with use and, if the room is not yet ready, enter the room later in the day.
- You have a key to the house and you come and go as you please. However, we ask you to keep noise to a minimum in the house after 10 pm.
- Children are more than welcome, but because the guest rooms are on the second floor up a steep staircase, parental supervision is obligatory. We take no responsibility for potential accidents during your stay. Any damage is at the parents’ expense.
- Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere in the house.
- Pets are NOT ALLOWED.
- In the surrounding streets you can park for a maximum of four hours, and a ticket must always be purchased. We provide the option of reserving a private parking space for your car at €15/day. Please contact us to do so.
Want to give someone a weekend in Bruges as a gift? This is possible with a gift voucher for 2 nights during the weekend.
For more information, send an email to: